Monday, March 26, 2012

Problems getting to the uninstall tool for SQl Server

Hi everyone,

I was so glad to get SQL Server Standard Edition that I forgot to remove the .Net Framework last. I almost removed all SQl Server files. I tried to remove the remaining files dealing with SQl Server(including add/remove programs) but I can't remove them all. I tried to go to the page to use the unstall tool for SQl Server 2005 but I get is the following:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
This is the URL that I was sent to: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=47598.

Is there any other way to get to this tool?

Thank you

I suspect that was a temporary glitch. Please repost if you still need help here...|||

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply. I have sucessfully installed SQL 2005 on my machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment