Friday, March 30, 2012

Problems Installation MSDE 2000 - URGENT

I am having problems with the installation of MSDE in customers.
Here in the company I never had problems, they put in some customers, MSDE
begins the installation and and it cancels and it doesn't present any error
message.
That happened in nets that had the novell (besides Windows), in you conspire
new, with windows 2000 server sp4 and tb in the xp professional.
I have the same configurations here and I didn't have problems.
To using MSDE 2000 original (without service pack), but with the sp3 tb
he/she didn't give right.
Will it be that the net novel influences (don't I have novell here)?
I don't know what to do..Depending on what version of novell your client is running they may not be
running TCP/IP. If you can add TCP/IP that will probably fix the problem. If
not, review the BOL for IPX/SPX.
HTH,
Semper Fi,
Red
"Frank Dulk" <fdulk@.bol.com.br> wrote in message
news:eFkLGmOnDHA.2272@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>
> I am having problems with the installation of MSDE in customers.
> Here in the company I never had problems, they put in some customers, MSDE
> begins the installation and and it cancels and it doesn't present any
error
> message.
> That happened in nets that had the novell (besides Windows), in you
conspire
> new, with windows 2000 server sp4 and tb in the xp professional.
> I have the same configurations here and I didn't have problems.
> To using MSDE 2000 original (without service pack), but with the sp3 tb
> he/she didn't give right.
> Will it be that the net novel influences (don't I have novell here)?
> I don't know what to do..
>

No comments:

Post a Comment