Friday, March 30, 2012

Problems installing sql server 2005

Hello, I just recently restored my pc to original factor settings. I am using an Intel pentium 1.73ghz, 512gb of ram and 100gb hard disk. I had microsoft office accounting 2007 on my pc before I restored it. but now when I want to install, it says it has problems installing microsoft sql server, 2005. and then it stops installing. I tried installing it using another method in which it did not install the whole version of sql server but just a ghost copy or something. Then when i try accessing microsoft accounting, it still has problems with sql server. what can I do?

WHat is the OS on this box and also tell us which eidition ur installing. If u r installing Enterprise editon of sql server then the OS has to be Server version. Pse post back the OS and SQL Server edition details

If u are installing on vista then SP2 required

Madhu

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment