Friday, March 30, 2012

Problems installing SQL Reporting Services

I verified that the prerequisites MDAC, ASP, IIS 5 and MSDTC were all
installed, but I'm getting an error duing the install that says:
"IIS is either not installed or not configured for server component
installation"
Any ideas?
Carlton.
I just solved the same issue. Go to Administrative Tools, IIS Manager and
make sure the Default Web site is not stopped. If it is, then Start it and
then the Reporting Services install will not give you this error.
"Cwhitmore" wrote:

> I verified that the prerequisites MDAC, ASP, IIS 5 and MSDTC were all
> installed, but I'm getting an error duing the install that says:
> "IIS is either not installed or not configured for server component
> installation"
> Any ideas?
> Carlton.
>
|||Sunil,
The default website was running. I have serveral virtual directories that
run fine.
Any other ideas?
Carlton.
"Sunil Gulati" wrote:
[vbcol=seagreen]
> I just solved the same issue. Go to Administrative Tools, IIS Manager and
> make sure the Default Web site is not stopped. If it is, then Start it and
> then the Reporting Services install will not give you this error.
> "Cwhitmore" wrote:

No comments:

Post a Comment